Saturday, February 23, 2013

And ACADIAN WALTZ by Alexandrea Weis & Cajun Basket of Goodies goes to ...


 
THANK YOU EVERYONE
for taking the time to visit with
with my lovely guest,
Alexandrea Weis.
 
She was a delight to have visit.
Thank you, Alexandrea, for visiting
with me and I hope everyone will
decide to read this fabulous contemporary
romance - it's incredible and a must read
if you love romance.
 
 As promised, one lucky commenter is
going to win a digital copy of
ACADIAN WALTZ by Alexandrea Weis
and
a Cajun Basket of Goodies,
which will be sent to the lucky person
by Alexandrea from New Orleans.
So without further ado,
the winner is: 
 
 
 
 
 
CAREY SABALA
 
 
 
 
 
 Congrats to Carey, she has been notified by email
and she has until the end of the day
Thursday, February 28, 2013 to get back to me or I will be forced to
draw another name at random to present the prize to in her place.
 So please check your SPAM folder so you don't miss the message.
Congratulations, Carey and thank you to everyone who visited and played.

Happy Reading Everyone!
 
Btw - I've got some new advertisers on the blog including
iTunes, and a fabulous cosmetics company called DHC,
which I actually use - they've got the loveliest creams, lotions,
and cosmetics - plus you get free samples with every order.
I hope you'll check 'em out, if you're interested -
you can even get a free single from iTunes & audiobooks
of your favorite romances!
 
Happy Saturday!
 


No comments: