Monday, August 13, 2012

Unwrapping: A Monday ManCandy Treat!

I know a lot of Monday ManCandy posts disappeared after the reveal of a blogger being sued for posting 'borrowed' pictures from the Internet. It's the reason some of mine disappeared as well. Not going to take any chances. Well, I've been working on developing my own library of ManCandy delights. They may not be the best as I've taken them myself and frankly, they could be better but I am very much an amateur photographer - occasionally, I get lucky and get a great shot but practice makes perfect, right? So I'll keep trying. Then again, it's a tough job but someone has to do it if we're going to have such delicious treats to ogle.   *wink*

I hope to share some ManCandy on occasion to brighten those Mondays that come way too fast after our weekends. My blogger and Pinterest friends are welcome to snag & pin any and all because I won't sue.  xoxo




Happy Reading Everyone!  ; )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoyed your post. please keep on with your mancandy monday. it puts us in the right frame to start the week. dont worry about your camera work we will enjoy it all

Amy Valentini said...

Thank you, Julie, I know these aren't as fine as one's I've posted in the past but I do my best. Glad you stopped by and thanks for the kind words. ; )

Unknown said...

A perfect solution.. I will be developing my own as well.

Amy Valentini said...

Hi Shauni,
I thought you'd like the idea. You're welcome to mine. They may not be as high quality but hey, mancandy is mancandy, right? ; )