Saturday, June 1, 2013

And Two Copies of DRAWING THE LINE by Kimberly Kincaid go to ...




THANK YOU EVERYONE
for taking the time to visit
with Kimberly Kincaid, Noah and Jason, and myself.

Kimberly, thank you so much for allowing
me to play hostess to you and your amazing
heroes.  I absolutely loved doing this interview
and I'm sorry there wasn't more discussion
or comments even if everyone already had
their copies. I love these men!
Y'all are welcome
back whenever you wish!


I hope you all will all enjoy
reading this amazing contemporary romance
as well as the first, LOVE ON THE LINE, and
will be looking forward to the next
as much as I am. 

 As promised, two lucky commenters are
going to win a Kindle copy of
DRAWING THE LINE by Kimberly Kincaid
and
since there were only 2 entries,
those two lucky people are each
receiving a Kindle copy of
DRAWING THE LINE.
 

 

bn100

and

eclairre
 



 Congrats to you both! You've both been notified by email
and as soon as you email me back, you will each receive a gift of
DRAWING THE LINE by Kimberly Kincaid.
 Please check your SPAM folders so you don't miss the messages.

 Thank you to everyone who visited and played.

Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy!