Saturday, October 27, 2012

And SIZE 12 AND READY TO ROCK by Meg Cabot goes to ...

 
 
 
A great big thank you to everyone who
visited to eavesdrop on Romance Heroes Anonymous,
I had a great time creating this post and so am very
happy that y'all enjoyed it.
 
A quick note before I announce the winner of
a print copy of
SIZE 12 AND READY TO ROCK
by Meg Cabot -


 
There is a very good possiblity with this Frankenstorm
heading in my direction that I will lose power and
consequently, Internet access.
I have scheduled a review post for
SEDUCING MR. KNIGHTLY by Maya Rodale
for Monday, Oct 29th and an interview with
this same lovely lady on Wednesday, Oct 31st
with a fabulous Giveaway.
I hope you will all come by and check out these posts
and enjoy meeting Maya - she's a delight and the interview
is filled with fun and some news from her.
 
If I'm not back by Friday, I've scheduled a review
of SIN WITH A SCOUNDREL by Sara Bennett -
 it's a good book, you won't want to miss it.
 I'm sorry I won't get a chance to post the new releases on Tuesday.
Just to let you know, I will run the randomizer
for the winners of the Maya Rodale Giveaway
 as soon as I'm back. 
 
Thanks for being such great fans
and I hope everyone in the path of this monster is safe.
 
And now, the print copy of
SIZE 12 AND READY TO ROCK by Meg Cabot
goes to ...

Amy Bachtel

Amy, you've been notified by email so check your mail
and your SPAM folder, in case it goes in there.

Thanks again to everyone for visiting and
I hope you all have a great weekend and

Happy Reading Everyone!  xoxo 
 
 

6 comments:

Dalila G. said...

Yay!
Congrats to Amy B., happy reading!

No worries if you do not get a chance to post Amy, I totally understand. Sending you loads of "be safe & good luck" wishes!

Maya's book SEDUCING MR. KNIGHTLY is on my TBR list, looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Sara Bennett is an author I haven't read in a while.
I enjoyed her GREENTREE SISTERS series and her Medieval series books. I plan on tracking down the books in the HUSBAND HUNTER CLUB series. I think there's three books out so far. With SIN WITH A SCOUNDREL that'll make four additional new books for me to read.
Yes, I will be in 'reading heaven' for quite a bit! :-D
Lucky me!

Jeanne M said...

Hi Amy -

Congratulations to Amy B. on winning Meg's book!

I live in Rhode Island so we've been busy today getting ready fo the Hurricaine as well! Sorry I'll miss your two poss on Maya's book but I'm scheduled to live on Wednesday for Arizona. If I'd only planned my trip for a few days sooner. Of course now I'm worrying about the airport being open and how the connecting flights will be!

Good luck whereever you are and I hope the storm misses you!

Amy Valentini said...

Oh, don't worry, ladies - all three posts will be there for your enjoyment this week even if I'm not. I've scheduled them to post automatically. Enjoy!! xoxo

Leah Weller (leahluvsmedieval) said...

Congratulations, Amy Bachtel! :)

Amy, stay safe and I hope it isn't as bad as they say it's going to be. I'll be thinking about you. :)

Amy Valentini said...

Still haven't heard from Amy B - hope I don't have to run the randomizer again. Ahem!

Thanks for the well wishes, y'all. I'm going to do my best to stay afloat. I'll be online as long as I can. xoxo

Amy said...

Thank you!! :)