Monday, March 4, 2024

Review of the upcoming psychological thriller, THE WIDOW BRIDE by Carey Baldwin


Coming Soon! March 11, 2024

As I look down to the beautiful arch set up on the beach for our wedding, I have to stop myself running into Blake’s arms. It’s so soon after my first husband passed away—but Blake and I are meant to be... aren’t we? There are no family or friends beaming at me this time, but everything is perfect… isn’t it?

Since I lost my first husband, Blake has been there for me, showering me with gifts and affection, holding my hand as I go back into the world. He’s the only one who truly understands what I’ve been through. How hard it’s been on me. So, when Blake insisted we keep our elopement a secret, I agreed. But, now, it feels wrong to walk down the aisle between empty chairs.

As I step in front of the officiant with my husband-to-be, I think back to my last conversation with my first husband’s sister. Should I have listened when she tried to warn me about Blake’s past?

Maybe it’s just wedding day nerves… But when I meet Blake’s brown eyes, there’s something dark in them I’ve never seen before. He grips my wrist to put the ring on my finger, and a shiver runs down my spine when he says, “Finally, you’re mine.”

I remember my sister-in-law’s warning and I tremble. But it’s too late to turn back now.

Marrying him is the only option because I have secrets of my own.

Blake may think he knows me, but he has no idea who he’s really dealing with…

A completely gripping psychological thriller which will have you reading late into the night until you reach the final shocking twist. Perfect for fans of Gone Girl, The Wife Between Us and The Perfect Marriage.

****

Love. Betrayal. Forgiveness. 

Love comes in all forms—family, spouses, and friends.

Betrayal can destroy love in an instant.

As for forgiveness, it can be difficult and doesn’t always come, but sometimes forgiving yourself is all that’s needed. 

The Widow Bride by Carey Baldwin is a psychological thriller about all three. A new exciting and addicting read from the amazing author of psychological thrillers, Carey Baldwin will keep you on the edge of your seat. It will keep you guessing and rethinking your guesses until the very end, and then the end will flip you upside down. I can’t tell you any more than that without giving away spoilers, so I’m not. I’m just going to tell you that if you love a good tale of mystery and suspense, and enjoy the need to know what happens next and who the bad guy is and who isn’t, read The Widow Bride. You won’t regret it! 

I highly recommend The Widow Bride, a new psychological thriller by Carey Baldwin, if you’re a fan of edge-of-the-seat thrillers that keep you reading late into the night—just make sure you leave some time for sleep or you’ll end up doing a long day on only two hours of sleep like I did. Pre-Order your copy now! Releasing on March 11, 2024, and available in digital, audiobook, and print at Amazon, and print at Barnes and Noble.

Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments: