Monday, October 15, 2012

Unwrapping: It's Been A While So How 'Bout A ... MANCANDY MONDAY!

It's been a while so I thought since I spent the weekend putting the finishing touches on my submission to Avon Impulse - an historical romance set in America featuring a governess and her second chance at love - that I'd treat us all to some Monday ManCandy Delights!  Enjoy and please, cross your fingers for me - thanks!







Did I show you this one before?  *wink*




How 'bout this one?
Oh, but if I did, do you really mind? *wink*



A friend sent me this one -
couldn't resist a little Alcide delight!

HAPPY READING EVERYONE!

4 comments:

Elizabeth H. said...

WOW!! Picture number 2 looks really good! Thanks for the mancandy!

Amy Valentini said...

He does look yummy, doesn't he? All warm and cozy - just want to snuggle against him. *wink*

Dalila G. said...

OMGOSH!!!
What a fantastic Monday email, totally drooling on my keyboard.
Thank you Amy for the extra little smile today!
Crossing my fingers, toes and anything else I can cross for you!!
((HUGS))

Amy Valentini said...

Thanks Dalila,
I'm glad you enjoyed my visuals today. : )

Thanks for crossing everything! Having the support of my readers is so wonderful. xoxo