Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wacky Wednesday: Georgian Men On The Loose!

Well, it's Wacky Wednesday and I think I really need it this week. Since we will be meeting the author of fabulously sexy Georgian era writing, Victoria Vane, on Friday, I decided to go in that direction for today's fun. Besides that, it's my sister Maureen's birthday and so I wanted to give her something to drool over.  So Happy Birthday Sis!!

When I think Georgian Era men, I think long hair pulled back in a queue or Colonial looking hotties, how about you? Perhaps some of these will inspire your imaginations just as A WILD NIGHT'S BRIDE inspires a rollicking Georgian good time.  (Read my review of this wild Georgian novella by clicking HERE.)



More gorgeous long-haired men - Georgian style!!  ENJOY!









Be sure to come by on Friday and meet Ms. Victoria Vane, she'll be talking about her new Georgian series - The Devil Devere and I believe she's going to be giving something away, too! I promise, this new series is as much fun as a you can get from between the pages of any book without getting arrested.

Happy Reading Everyone and Happy Birthday Maureen!!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Amy,

Loved it! Thanks u know I love those
yummy men! Makes me wish I was truly
turning 25 again, keep blogging, I am one of your biggest fans!

xxoo
Maureen

The_Book_Queen said...

Oh, the last one did it for me! The others--eh, didn't care too much about them. But his eyes and kind of scruffy appearance and...oh my! Yes, I approve of the Georgian style if they all look like that! :D

Enjoy!
TBQ
TBQ's Book Palace

Amy Valentini said...

lOL!! TBQ, that last one is my inspiration man for my WIP hero, Beau. He's the only one not pictured as from Georgian era but I just love that pic. : )

Barbara Monajem said...

These are great! And I'm sure Victoria Vane's new release will be, too. ;~)

Kiru Taye said...

I love your inspiration, Amy. And I'm looking forward to reading Victoria's new ebook.